We Did It

I can't beleive it's been 3 months already! Recovery isn't so bad afterall. Thanks to everyone for your love and support. I am greatful for Dr. Daubs and his team for doing such a sucessfull job. They exceeded my expectations. I am feeling great! Jordan and I are excited to move forward in our lives. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Brittany, Ryan, Tyler, Mom Ang, Cassie, Melissa...and everyone I didn't list, for helping me through the hardest of times, but a very special thanks to my sweet husband for supporting me, loving me and encouraging me every step of this difficult journey. I love you!

-mindi



Thursday, June 17, 2010



The rainbow only lasted a few minutes but we were lucky enough to be outside when it appeared. There were actually two full rainbows but the 2nd was too light to show up in the picture.

No comments: