We Did It

I can't beleive it's been 3 months already! Recovery isn't so bad afterall. Thanks to everyone for your love and support. I am greatful for Dr. Daubs and his team for doing such a sucessfull job. They exceeded my expectations. I am feeling great! Jordan and I are excited to move forward in our lives. Thanks to Mom, Dad, Brittany, Ryan, Tyler, Mom Ang, Cassie, Melissa...and everyone I didn't list, for helping me through the hardest of times, but a very special thanks to my sweet husband for supporting me, loving me and encouraging me every step of this difficult journey. I love you!

-mindi



Tuesday, July 15, 2008




Nana and Cassie gave Mataya some PJs that came with a sleeping mask. She couldn't wait to go to bed(which is a first)! She went to sleep in less than a minute. We had to laugh because with her sleeping mask on, how could she enjoy the stars on her ceiling from the night light they also gave her. But since then we can't go to bed without either! GREAT GIFT GUYS!

No comments: